A school year of healthy, waste free, visually appealing lunches.



Thursday, September 2, 2010

Thursday's Lunch

I woke up this morning with a little tickle in my throat. I made a mad dash to the medicine cabinet for the C+ Zinc and sprayed about 20 pumps in my mouth. Ok....maybe not 20 sprays but I can not afford to get sick right now. We are crazy busy right now with all kinds of things. I really need to make a trip to the grocery but we will not be eating at home at all this weekend so it will have to wait. We will make do with what we have here.

Lunch for the 1st grader

Watermelon and blueberries, homemade graham crackers, PB&J sandwich, and fish crackers and a cheese kabob.

Lunch for the 11th grader

PB&J pinwheels, multi-grain crackers with laughing cow cheese spread, homemade graham crackers, cucumbers, Trader Joe's pirate booty, and strawberries and blueberries.

3 comments:

  1. Love these Kristi :) And you'll have to post your graham cracker recipe sometime, my kids LOVE them & I love to bake...so I'm thinking I should try those too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angi, I got the recipe for the graham crackers form Weelicious.com. I love this website, I want to try so many of her recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok so i cant figure out what trader joe's pirate booty is lol i know its the white stuff but what is it exactly?

    ReplyDelete