A school year of healthy, waste free, visually appealing lunches.



Friday, September 3, 2010

Friday"s Lunch

 I am so glad today's Friday, and to have a 3-day weekend to boot. We will be doing some camping this weekend, so all our food will be cooked over an open fire. That kind of food tastes so good. I cant wait!!!

Lunch for the 1st grader

Watermelon and blueberries, a home made brownie bite, PB&J sandwich, cheese chunks, and some carrots.
I really wish my son would break free from the PB&J everyday, but he says they taste so good. I don't think he had one pb&j all summer.

Lunch for the 11th grader

Cucumbers with a small container of ranch dressing, cheese and turkey kabobs, Trader Joe's pirate booty, grapes, and some trail mix.
I don't know why the picture is so bad. We don't have much natural light in our kitchen at 6 in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment