A school year of healthy, waste free, visually appealing lunches.



Wednesday, September 22, 2010

9-22-10

I finally made it to the grocery store yesterday. So we now have fresh fruit and veggies in the house.

Lunch for the 1st grader
Trader Joe's pirate booty, the last of the mandarin oranges, transportation shaped ham and cheese sandwich's  (he stepped out of the PB&J box), and a homemade brownie bite


Lunch for the 11th grader
A banana with peanut butter and honey wrapped in a tortilla, sourdough pretzels, Trader Joe's cat cookies. and some fresh strawberries.
I will be linking up to the "What's for Lunch" Wednesday for the first time today.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Mandie.....I am getting ahead of myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kristi! I added this for you to the What's for Lunch linkie. I have no idea why it gives people trouble (no way for me to find out), but in case, feel free to add the link in the comments and I can put it in. :o)

    And thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete