A school year of healthy, waste free, visually appealing lunches.



Thursday, September 23, 2010

9-23-10

First day of Fall....and it's going to be in the 90's today. You will not hear me complain, cause winter will be here before you know it. I HATE SNOW & COLD! (and I live in Ohio so we get both) So I do not complain when it's hot.

Lunch for the 1st grader
Trader Joe's pirate booty, cranberry sauce, transportation shaped ham and cheese sandwich's, a babybel cheese round, and 3 sour gummy worms.

Lunch for the 11th grader
Peanut Puffs, 2 homemade brownie bites, pickle and cream cheese wrapped in ham, and a Fruit Squeeze. We have never tried these but they are all natural and I can pronounce all of the ingredients, so we will see what the verdict is later today on whether or not we have them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment