A school year of healthy, waste free, visually appealing lunches.



Monday, October 4, 2010

10-4-10

It is a cold dreary day here in Ohio. I miss summer. I am not looking forward to the next 6 months of cold and wet. The one thing that gets me through this yucky weather is cooking and baking. So I will be doing a lot of that coming up. I will post any good recipes I make. In the meantime here's lunch.

Lunch for the 1st grader
Cantaloupe, a babybel cheese round, PB&J, and a mini blueberry muffin.

Lunch for the 11th grader
PB&J pinwheels, a giant marshmallow, Trader Joe's pirate booty, banana bread, and fruit cocktail.

Lunch for the hubby
Carrots, mini blueberry muffin, cheddar cheese rice snacks, a cheese stick, ans a PB sandwich

2 comments:

  1. Those all look yummy. I will have to try those pb&j rolls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kids love them! And so easy to make.

    ReplyDelete